Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome to DD Graphix blog

Here I'll share the trials and tribulations (and designs) from my DDGraphix store. I'll showcase new designs and share discounts available. I'll also feature other stores with designs I especially like!

Most of my designs are dog related. I have been training and showing dogs for over 20 years and currently show in agility as well as teaching classes. I'm a graphic designer by trade. Like many others in these economic times I was "downsized" last year. That has allowed me to step outside the box and explore other income opportunities! Hence, offering designs for purchase through Zazzle.

Why Zazzle? Well I do have a small store on CafePress as well. But I was disappointed in the quality of the clothing in CafePress. I've found that the variety of clothing and giftware at Zazzle is better. Hence, Zazzle it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment